Research and Scientific Innovation Society Logo

International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering,
Management & Applied Science


Join as Editorial Board Member
Check Paper Status IJLTEMAS

Testimonials

Testimonials

Feedback from authors about International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science -IJLTEMAS

We aim to provide the highest publication standards to our authors. Here is some of the feedback we received from authors in a recent survey:

1. 97% found the online manuscript system easy to use
2. 95% agreed that they received professional accurate service
3. 94% would submit a manuscript with us again
4. 91% received prompt communication throughout the publishing process
5. 83% rated their level of satisfaction as Excellent (the other 17% rated us Good)

Take a look at what authors are saying about the efficiency and quality of our journals' editorial processes.

IJLTEMAS is a high quality journal devoted to the broad field of Engineering, Management & Applied Science. It provides an appropriate blend of scholarly rigor and practical relevance.

Dr. Hlaing Htake Khaung Tin, Myanmar - Author

It is highly recommended to scholars and practitioners.Comments by reviewers definitely helped in improving the quality of paper. I definitely recommend this journal.

Dr. Milton Manyangadze, Harare, Zimbabwe - Author

An excellent experience from online submission method to publication and prompt reply to every query! We strongly recommend publishing with IJLTEMAS! Thank you!!!!!!!!.

Prof. (Dr.) Rajender Kumar Yadav, India - Author

If you would like to provide a testimonial Submit Online.

Go Green Save Paper